Cauliflower 1 ( cut to small pieces)
Onion 1 big Diced
Green chillies 2
Oil 3 Tbsp
Garlic 4 pods crushed
Mustard seeds 1 tsp
cumin seeds 1 tsp
curry leaves 2 strings
turmeric 1/2 tsp
1. Heat oil in the pan and add crushed garlic pods, mustard, cumin, and curry leaves and fry for 1 min until the mustard seeds splutter.
2. To that add chopped onions and green chillies and fry till the onions turn transparent.
3. Then add chopped cauliflower, turmeric and salt and mix well and close with lid and cook on medium heat for 10 min. stir in between.
4. Then add chilli powder according to spice level mix well and cook for 2 min.
5. Add the eggs to the cooked cauliflower mixture mix well and cook for 2 more minutes.
6. Check the seasonings and serve hot with rice or roti.
7. You can skip on eggs if you don't want to add them.